cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

steviec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Fold 3 and was told that it would be delivered today. However when I checked yesterday it hadn't been dispatched and the online agent was only able to tell me that it's out of stock and my order would be dispatched when some stock was available. 

I'm not impressed as I was told when I ordered i'd have it on release day.  The website is now saying 3-4 weeks, is this how long i will wait or are back orders likely to be delivered sooner than this?

Has anyone else had this issue?

65 REPLIES 65

it was the Samsung galaxy flip Z in green 128GB. ordered it last Tuesday and they told me today they don't know when it will be on stock yet the advisor I spoke with yesterday said they were getting more stock in today 

Ordered green 128GB Samsung galaxy flip Z on 21st September and still haven't received this even though I was told I would get this in a week and I was on priority list. Was then told they would have more stock in today to then be told today they don't know when they will have more stock in. They keep telling me different things and I've now put in complaint.  Anyone able to help with this? 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Team's would only be able to see the same information that customer services can see @LaurenR 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

I have seen posts also on the eu Samsung Community Forum from people who have had delays even with ordering direct from Samsung.

I hope you get your new phone ASAP. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Well I finally got the z fold 3 but not from Vodafone, I walked into a Samsung store and they had the one I wanted available. I won't be ordering a phone through Vodafone again.

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear you've managed to secure a Samsung Fold 3 albeit not from Vodafone. 

I purchased mine direct from Samsung UK and so far I'm liking what it brings @Niall-Lee 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Fingers crossed (and for others too)

02751F49-ACCC-469C-BB01-2E10CB83C72B.jpeg