main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Google play vodafone payment isn't working?

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi! 

I've been having this problem for the past couple weeks, and it's that I can't seem to buy anything of any value at all from google play via vodafone billing, it just tells me that the purchase was unsuccessful. It would be really cool if someone could help me out with this, thank you in advance!

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @veravoeykova there is normall a limit of £30, how much are the items you are trying to buy. 

View more options
Highlighted

Just one,about 5 pounds in value

View more options
Highlighted
15: Advanced member

There's also a monthly limit, have you bought anything else this month?

View more options
Highlighted

Nope, it's my first one this month 

View more options
Highlighted

It's me again, I've finally figured out what the problem is. This has persisted for over two weeks, and has caused me a lot of inconvenience. Whenever I try and pay for something by this method, even if it's under a pound in value, it didn't work but didn't tell me why, now it's evident that I've apparently gone over the spending limit for September, which isn't possible, as Vodafone wasn't letting me pay for anything this entire month. It would be really nice if someone could help me out here!

View more options
Highlighted

As we'll need access to your account to look into your payments on Google Play @veravoeykova, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options