Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

@porsch1909 wrote:

Finally got my hands on the amber sunrise phone. It really is gorgeous and feels so premium.

What you all doing for covers and screen protectors?

Glass screens have been a nightmare to find! However,  grab yourself a G-Color from amazon. It's the only one I've found that is case friendly and actually sticks. It's a bit daunting as you actually have to add glue to your screen and cure it with a UV light (included) but I watched YouTube videos of people doing it and read all the reviews which stated it was safe to use and can be removed just like a normal screen. 

@stonefences wrote:

Shame you cancelled, as the Breathing Crystal orders were available for next day delivery in the online store last Thursday, meaning all pre-orders had been fulfilled.

To those waiting on the Speaker, please remember it's a Huawei offer, NOT a Vodafone one, and they have moved the goalposts on the offer. Despite what Vodafone were first told, screenshot of pre-orders email is not enough for them. Huawei are now also asking for proof of purchase, which can be supplied by Vodafone here: www.vodafone.co.uk/pop

Hope everyone gets their speaker now! 

If you have preordered guys, make sure you get on and order the proof of purchase. It takes 2-3 days so earlier the better. It confirms everything you need to claim the speaker.

Pre Order 29/03 delivered 26/04Pre Order 29/03 delivered 26/04

I pre-ordered a 128GB Breathing Crystal on 4/4, got notified it was delayed and has been patiently waiting for it. Just returned from Easter and guess what - the online order tracking system says my order has been cancelled - without telling me by email nor SMS.

Called customer service, they said it was because it went out of stock so they just cancelled mine ... And if I want to place a new order, it costs £10 more per month for the same plan plus I won't get the Sonos One ...

Has this happened to anyone else? Anyway I will avoid dealing with Vodafone from now on. What a joke.

ANyone having trouble with notifications with this phone on the lock screen? I get a notification but I can't see the content of it. 

I've set notifications on lock screen to show but it still doesn't work :Sad_face:

The camera on this thing is soooooo good

Still waiting for any kind of communication about the actual phone itself so I'm afraid I can't help with the notification issues!

Has anyone heard anything about breathing crystal yet?

Sorry, the notifications seem fine on mine.  I take it you mean the ones you see when you pull the screen down from the top of the phone.? 

This was a relief. After Vodafone lied to me again and told me that all I had to do was send in my confirmation email to get the sonos offer, I found the right info and sent that in. 

Good evening

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that your claim has now been validated for fulfilment.

You will receive your reward within 30 days from the validation email.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Georgia @ Huawei Promotional Support Team

@Bloodybigtiger wrote:

Sorry, the notifications seem fine on mine.  I take it you mean the ones you see when you pull the screen down from the top of the phone.? 

No mate the ones on the lock screen. They seem to be hidden until you unlock the wcreen. It wasn't the case on my p20 pro.

Might see what Huawei say

@Bloodybigtiger wrote:

This was a relief. After Vodafone lied to me again and told me that all I had to do was send in my confirmation email to get the sonos offer, I found the right info and sent that in. 

Good evening

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that your claim has now been validated for fulfilment.

You will receive your reward within 30 days from the validation email.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Georgia @ Huawei Promotional Support Team

I've had this email as well. Phew!