Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Meaning of icons?

SteveHigh
4: Newbie

In the top right hand corner of my ZTE phone (under the clock), I have a number 59 in a small box and, next to that, an upward pointing arrow in a circle. What do they mean, please?

Thanks

Steve

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @SteveHigh 

You don't mention the ZTE phone you are using but all basically the same, I have taken the Blade as an example here: icons 

At a wild guess, this will be the battery indicator, maybe flight mode, or network signal, it's quite hard to tell without an image.   If you can take a screenshot and upload to photos it would make it easier to identify. 

Thanks for the icons link, Ann. The two icons I mean are under the battery and signal icons, and under the time. How would I take a screenshot of my own phone?

Thanks again.

Steve

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SteveHigh, If you can pop us a screenshot we'll be more than happy to take a look at the icons you're querying, let you know what they relate to and how to switch them off if needed.

hrym

@SteveHigh wrote:

How would I take a screenshot of my own phone?

Thanks again.

Steve

The method of taking a screenshot varies between devices.   The old method is Volume Down + Power, but some add a shortcut, either via the pulldown shortcut panel or sometimes a long press on the power key.