Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Oracle Admin System Error

SebStorm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Vodafone App and Online account just all of a sudden stopped working i get the admin error on the online account and 6300 error and 4300 error on the vodafone app whenever i try and do things can any of the admins help with a fix ?

I have a samsung galaxy note 10 phone and already cleared cache and cookies

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Has everything worked OK before ?

Has any recent changes been made ?

Is it in the myvodafone app you have cleared cache and data @SebStorm  ?

i.e Settings_Apps_myvodafone_Storage_Clear cache and data.

If the above does not work then uninstall the app from the phone and also from the myapps in Playstore and then re install a fresh copy.

With the online myvodafone Yes a normal tip is to clear cache and cookies and try another different browser.

If the above does not work then this maybe account based.

As there is no account access via this forum anymore a person needs to use 191 or Live Chat Contact-us 

Also the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. Will be able to help.

Please link back to your thread from here and include your username so that your nkt having to repeat yourself.

Some similar threads...

Error-4300-on-app. 

My-Vodafone-App. 

Pay-monthly/Vodafone-app-error-4300. 

Pay-monthly/Oracle-access-error-logging-in. 

My-Vodafone-oracle-error. 

I again would certainly suggest to use the Vodafone Social Media Teams for this.

Customer service via 191 and Live Chat are stretched at the moment.

Due-to-the-unprecedented-demand-on-our-call-centres-you-may-unfortunately-experience-longer-than-usu... 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yeah i have did all that there is an actual fault with my online account as its doing it the Oracle Error when i try log in via PC, i all of a sudden got kicked out the app and thats when this error started this is what happens when i am in the app and try to view the bills

BandOfBrothers

Thank you for confirming that you've tried the usual self help troubleshooting avenues @SebStorm  👍

I totally appreciate how this must be frustrating for you in regards to accessing your account.

Please do use the Vodafone Social Media Team link I added into my first reply as they will help you with this.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

@bandofbrothers

I havent had a problem until 2 weeks ago, i have dropped the social media teams a msg and screen shots of the errors.

Cheers

BandOfBrothers

I agree that something may have glitched with your access to your account @SebStorm 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams will bring you in to pass the initial security checks and then start a route of troubleshooting tips which will hopefully get this cleared up for you.

Please can I ask you to allow them a little extra time to reply as due to these unprecedented times all departments are stretched so response times maybe a bit longer.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >