Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pixel 3xl drops calls after half hour

Jengoddard
2: Seeker

My pixel 3xl drops every call (made or received) after exactly 29 minutes and 50 seconds. I don't know if this is related to phone settings, network or what so wondered if anyone had had similar issues or knew of a fix. It's a real pain in the backside as currently working from home and means I get cut off in every conference call!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OLIVERSWWARD

Hi all, I have a Pixel 3 on Vodafone and have the same issue. I followed some advice to disable WiFi calling on my account (webpage) and on the settings on the phone. After a reboot I am now able to call > 30 mins! Hope that helps!

View solution in original position

474 REPLIES 474

Indeed. We have been waiting for Vodafone tsort out THEIR issues for over 18 months. It's beyond a joke now.

@neilhunter14@Skodaboy66, thanks for your patience. We've just checked this with our team, it looks like there was a * missing in front of the code. Can you try entering *#*#7378429#*#*. Let us know how you get on with that one please. 

*#*#7378429#*#*   does not work either. With the extra asterisk, as soon as you press the last one, my phone just wipes the number from the screen, preventing a call being made.

The correct code is *#*#7378423#*#*.  The numbers actually spell SERVICE on the keypad.

I just get "server error" when dialling that number.

I just get : 'Call Ended' as soon as I dial that number.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know - I'll feed this back directly to the back office team and as soon as we have any update we'll let you know. Thank you for your ongoing patience with us, we understand that this is important to resolve.

Dear Moderators, Vodafone.

@Evie @Tash @Mark @Vodafone #Vodafone

This topic has still not been solved which I simply find staggering.

Yet again, I used my mobile to call my home phone for a test, and as always, the call terminated at 29mins 50sec.

What on earth is going on? I fear that absolutely NOTHING is being done despite months of promises. I cannot believe anyone is working on this. If they are please can you forward me their contact details?

I will be leaving Vodafone when my contract ends after over 20 years of loyalty.

This is a disgraceful and shambolic way to treat your customers. I've been patient and waited nearly two years with this "technical issue". Very sad.

Neil.

Same here.

We genuinely appreciate your patience with the ongoing query, our teams are working and looking into this. As soon as there's an update, we'll let you know.