Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S21 Ultra Back-Order

JAGH888
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi all,

New to the forum and aware there’s a post previous to this one regarding the same topic.

Just wanted to share my experience to see if anyone else is experiencing the same as myself. To confirm, I always stick with vodaphone and am a loyal customer.

I ordered an S21 Ultra via the upgrade plan vodaphone offer on the 26th May. 
I was very happy to find out the actual phone was in stock, and that I’d receive it next day (according to the agent). 
I’d then received an email whilst on the live chat which stated “unfortunately, your phone is not in stock”. To which the agent had said “oh, well the stock system said it was so next delivery is 10-12 working days”

With the expectation set of 10-12 working days to be at my door, I’m hesitant to know which type of back order queue/line there is, as a family member of mine actually ordered an S21 Ultra after me via the website and has already received it. Along with Samsung providing phones currently.

I know the website says 1-2 weeks delivery, but it’s use of the word “usually” suggests it couldn’t be, and to be honest in my experience now, it’s almost a guarantee you won’t receive your item in 1-2 weeks.

Is anyone else currently waiting / has been waiting? What’s your experiences with the back order process?

13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @JAGH888 

It's something we see from time to time on the forum in regards to having to wait for a phone to become back In Stock to be allocated a unit.

The lead time on the Vodafone Online Shop is for newly placed orders.

Your order is current so will have a unit allocated as soon as one becomes available.

Unfortunately time frame isn't available from here.

Customer services via 0333 304191,  191 or Live Chat maybe able to give you a more informed lead time.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hey BoB,

Thankyou for the reply. Ideally was looking to see what the actual process was like for other users as I’ve found it fairly unusual.

I’ve gone through all the usual channels of speaking to the customer service line, live chat and all to have the same expectation of “stock update” in 3 days.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @JAGH888 

I appreciate your trying to get a handle on how the process works.

It should be first come first served basis.

A good choice of phone  :Winking_smiley:

Which internal storage capacity did you opt for ? 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

128 mate :Smiling:

My Samsung s22 ultra is on back order, I got told it was just a 1-2 week wait at the time but I just keep getting emails from Vodafone with updates and the latest email says we will get back in touch in 10 days. Which they probably just tell me same thing that they haven’t had stock yet. They haven’t had any stock for nearly 3 weeks now apparently getting a bit ridiculous.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Gazza26 - I understand how important it is to receive your device as soon as possible. If you would like an update on this please drop us a message on social media. Make sure to include your mobile number, your forum username and a link back to this forum thread to save you repeating yourself.

mkjames20
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am currently going through this now its been 14 days so fare since my order and status still says Back order and I have just received a txt saying I will be updated in another 10 days! 

How long did you have to wait in the end for yours?

That's if it came lol, I am considering cancelling my order and purchasing it elsewhere : (

How long did it take in the end? I've been waiting since the 25/10/21 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll let you know as soon as your phone's dispatched @clouisemcg - once you get the email, you'll be able to track your delivery online 🚚