Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports Mobile TV app not working

Mattray16
1: Seeker

Hi,

When I click to watch a channel on the sky mobile tv app, I select "I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodafone" But then nothing happens, just the channel list.

I have the inclusive entertainment package and am a bit stuck.

Please can someone advise?

16 REPLIES 16

Welcome to the club buddy, 9 months and counting whilst Vodafone charge you monthly with delight and still con others to sign up. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to access the Sky Sports app @Frankky88 and @jrbottle. If you contact us through the link in the private message I've sent you both, we'll be happy to help get this sorted.

RegularMoe
2: Seeker

This is also happening to me.

I changed device so a little bit of a hiccup was understandable, however I spent 40mins on the phone to customer services yesterday and thought the issue had been solved when it hasn't.

Can someone please look into my account if anyone from Vodafone reads this? I don't have another 40mins to spare today to make sure something that should just work, actually works.

Bowdenm

Hi,

When I click to watch a channel on the sky mobile tv app, I select "I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodafone" But then nothing happens, just the channel list.

I have the inclusive entertainment package and am a bit stuck.

Please can someone advise?

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@RegularMoe @Bowdenm It's odd you're both getting stuck in this endless loop to watch Sky Sports Mobile TV, especially if the cache and cookies have been cleared. Please can you send over your full name and number to our team using one of the channels mentioned Here? We'll see if there's anything going on in the account level of things for you. 

Hi Josh, as you can see my post was over a year ago. It has since been fixed, thanks.

Barret1t

I have also had some errors with my application throughout the months. I was hardly able to see my content altogether [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic information, please see Community Guidelines]