Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Software repair

CFINLAY2002
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Google Pixel 6 Pro was dropped off instore for a software repair the device started to update then turned off mid download and then the device would only boot to bootloader Repair tracking states Repair in progress since 27/06/22 its now 02/07/22 Vodafone has had my phone for over a week before has anyone any idea how long I'm going to be without a phone for ??

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @CFINLAY2002 

Repair times can depend on what needs doing to the phone and how busy the Repair House is i.e how many jobs are in front of yours and then shipping times to and back.

You can track your Repair via https://www.vodafone.co.uk/track-a-repair/ 

And there is further information in How-can-I-track-my-repair. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

A week is not very long @CFINLAY2002 and we have a weekend in between. There is the fault to be assessed and parts to order, this sounds like Motherboard failure and Vodafone are going to need to order a replacement board from the manufacturer.

The good news is you have a two year guarantee from Vodafone and if this is a manufacturing defect you can expect a free repair or a replacement device. See here: Warranty 

From experience the phone needs a software flashed onto the device a 1hr job just disappointing there zero communication between the repair site and customers