Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Xiamoi Max 3 - 4G but no data connection

Doive
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just before Christmas 2023 my Xiaomi Max 3 suddenly started having network connection issues. It would regularly lose signal altogether, and display E or G when signal was reconnected. It wouldn't make or receive calls, and had no data connection. My local Vodafone store changed the SIM card, which initially made no difference. Next visit they instructed that my phone number be removed & reapplied to the network, and now a wee or so later my phone is finally able to connect to 4G mostly stable, I can now make and receive calls, but there is still no data connection whatsoever. Things I have tried - 

Replacement SIM card, number removed & reapplied to network, airplane mode for an hour, phone updated to latest software & OS, phone off for an hour, all network settings reset several times - the network icon on the notification screen says '4G' but the data download speed never moves from '0.0kB'.   

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @Doive I hope you are doing well! We'll need to take a look at the SIM connection and run some tests on your number and plan. As we have no account access on the Forum, please reach out to the Social Media team or LiveChat teams here so they can get this all looked into for you.