Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Torch facility on Vodafone smart N9 lite

CatherineEWeb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The user manual for Vodafone Smart N9 lite says 'Bright Light This phone is capable of producing flash of light or use as a torch, ' - but HOW do I use it as a torch? I accidentally activated the torch this morning but I have no idea what I pressed to switch it on and off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I haven't used that phone but normally the torch is found in a pull down menu from the top of the phone if applicable for your model of phone or in the settings @CatherineEWeb 

See if there is a search bar in your phone and search for torch or the bright light.

It mentions the feature in smart-n9-lite/User Manual. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

I haven't used that phone but normally the torch is found in a pull down menu from the top of the phone if applicable for your model of phone or in the settings @CatherineEWeb 

See if there is a search bar in your phone and search for torch or the bright light.

It mentions the feature in smart-n9-lite/User Manual. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Thank you so much! There is a drop down menu from the top of the screen with a torch icon - I never knew until now that it was there!

You're very welcome @CatherineEWeb 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

hrym

If youdon't need the roch and want to avoid accidental activation in future, it should be possible to access the quick settings - drop the list down and look for (usually) a pencil icon.   You can change the order, or which items appear on the list.