main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Alternative ways to pay from out of the country without calling vodafone? (No international calls)

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

So, I have left the country and cancelled my contract, but I still owe money. The help page says I can pay by calling vodafone, however I have no access to a landline and my new dutch contract does not allow international calls. 

How can I pay the remaining money without calling vodafone? Can I get someone in the UK to do it for me?

Thanks in advance for any help. 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Champion (Retired)

@ellacrocker Download Skype ( it is free ) and top up whatever the minimum is in Holland and then call Vodafone on +44 7836 191 191 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

@ellacrocker Download Skype ( it is free ) and top up whatever the minimum is in Holland and then call Vodafone on +44 7836 191 191 

View more options
2: Seeker

Smart idea! Had to top up 10E but hey ho got the job done. 

View more options

@ellacrocker wrote:

Smart idea! Had to top up 10E but hey ho got the job done. 

Pleased it helped and you got it sorted :smileyhappy:

View more options