Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bleeding screen on Carphone Warehouse HTC One M8

HammerJeff
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hi guys please help!!!!

bought a htc one m8 from carphone Warehouse on a vodafone 2 year contract 7 months ago.phone has been perfect until now.All of a sudden all around the edge of the screen what only can be described as  seeping black blobs and small lines,like the screen is pushing down on the layer below,have appeared.Having contacted carphone warehouse and HTC they both said it is Liquid damage and not covered for free repair.IT IS NOT LIQUID DAMAGE.this has just come out of nowhere.Basically what i`m hoping for,as it`s my first ever vodafone contract as opposed to T-mobile/EE,i`m 48 yrs old!!!!! that i can be given a replacement.Obviously i would pay for repair but this has become a matter of principle as my phone has be looked after like one of my kids(in a dot case since day one).

Any suggestions would be most welcome,especially from vodafone as they are taking my money for two years

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

63johnw
17: Community Champion
They are normally good at repairs, let them have a look and see what they say. Good luck.

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

hrym

I've seen the fault you describe on a camera and it certainly did look like an issue with the connector ribbons.  Good luck, though I'd say you have a good chance of a successful outcome.

63johnw
Hopefully they can sort you.