Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY FRUSTRATING AND VERY POOR

Weegee72
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been treated very badly by Vodafone and after 7 days still awaiting delivery of my new phone. Numerous mistakes on my account and I cannot get this sorted. What body do I report this to please? Extremely dissatisfied with service given

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

May I ask which make and model of phone your waiting for @Weegee72 ?

Every post is read on the Community Forum by the Social Social Media Team.

If customer services via 191 or Live Chat cannot help further then they'll catch up with your thread to try and help.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am in the same boat....upgraded beginning October...was informed it was a new line. Decided to change phone within 30 days...new line added again. Agreed a price plan and phone...7 days later, hours on phone and live chat, 100 mile round trip to shop, 3 days off work awaiting delivery and trying to sort it all out and still have no phone. Raging is an understatement 

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

Solope
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can only agree here - Vodafone customer service is an absolute joke. They lie to you to close a sale, often get things completely wrong, sometimes hang up on you when they can't be bothered to deal with a slightly more difficult than usual query!!! On multiple issues over the years I have been extremely angry by them. Some serious training needs to be given to their representatives on the telephone. 

Strangely enough, I find the online chat reps after hours who are based in India to be much more helpful and accurate than those in the call centres in UK or I believe some are in South Africa. 

Come on Vodafone get it right. Recently I had to make over 10 calls / chat requests online to get my IPhone X ordered - so many mess ups and issues. Each person saying something completely different. Lo and behold im now still waiting for the handset with an uninformative email sent every few days to explain they are facing delays due to delivery from the manufacturer. This is after a text was received promising the phone to be delivered on the 3rd. Rubbish! 

One guy told me they would refund the delivery charge 🤔🤔🤔🤔 never known to be charged for delivery of an upgrade....then he assured me my price plan would be corrected. Spoke to a manager after him and guess what....she hadn’t the authority to correct my price plan 🤔🤔🙈🙈🙈

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Weegee72 I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your account and your delivery. So we can help you further, please check your private message inbox with instructions on how you can contact our team.

@Solope You can keep an eye on your delivery using our delivery tracker.
If there's anything else you need help with, or you'd like us to take a look into something for you, please let us know.