Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot Login to my Fibre Broadband Account

Dekkered
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have chatted online to customer services 2x and had very helpful operators reset my login and give me fresh id etc etc but at the end of the day unable to login.

Get error message "We didn’t recognise your username or password

Please check and try again. Remember, your password is case sensitive.
If you continue to have difficulties please check our Help and Support information, or contact an adviser over Live Chat who will be happy to help reset your details."

Any help much appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

machare
13: Advanced Member

What exactly are you trying to log into?  If this is an Internet web site, what URL are you using?

I'm trying to login to My Vodafone to see my bills and to administer the services.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pagehierarchy/Page1.jspx#%40%...

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dekkered

Google Chrome seems to work well with Vodafone.

Try clearing your PC cache and cookies, closing down the browser and trying again with your fresh ID. Very often it's a retained cookie preventing from logging in.  Appreciate you may have already cleared cookies.

If you still have problems accessing your account, this will be something the forum Team will be able to help you with.

I've already cleared the cache ( I use CCleaner regulary) and tried other browsers but just the same fault.

My regular browser is Mozilla but I've tried IE and Chrome.

machare

What happens if you select 'Forgotton your username'?

machare

Your link works for me using Internet Explorer.

Using different web browsers can sometimes help with the sort of problem you have.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Dekkered Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing your My Vodafone account. It sounds like you've gone through most of our troubleshooting steps.

So we can investigate further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.