cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Content Control : How can I get it removed?

chris10122
Not applicable
Hi, is there any other way apart going to a shop to remove the Content Control on my mobile dongle, I called up vodafone but as I only have debit cards, and not any credit cards they told me they could not remove it, thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

You'll find some FAQs about Content Control here - assuming that you're the account holder, the answer for Contract is either to contact Customer Services on 191, or take your credit card or other form of ID into a Vodafone store.

Annie.

View solution in original position

56 REPLIES 56

Chelsea1982
2: Seeker
Hi,

I'm on contract and would like the age restriction removed.

Please advise.

Thanks

Annie_N

You'll find some FAQs about Content Control here - assuming that you're the account holder, the answer for Contract is either to contact Customer Services on 191, or take your credit card or other form of ID into a Vodafone store.

Annie.

broomez420
1: Seeker
Hey I have a blackberry 9320 and I am trying to remove the adult filter because it is doing my head in

I make music and I share it to a lot of sites but with this stupid restriction thing I can't so I am loosing fans/clients because of it

I'm 21 and I don't have a credit card as I have never needed one I have a debit card that's it and I don't have anyway to get to a voda store as I don't drive and I live in a small village so please help me asap

Thanks nathan
(Broomez420 COE and founder of broomez420records)

Hi broomez420,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

JamieSimmonds
1: Seeker
Please could u tell me how to remove content controll my birth day 25/08/77

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You should be able to remove content control online through My Vodafone using a credit card.  You can also call up customer services on 191 and they will assist you (once again you will need a credit card). Alternatively, pop into a Vodafone Store with your passport or dirver's license and they will help you. 

PWIAC

daveypaige
Can send a photo of my identification to an email address provided by vodafone?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @daveypaige

Welcome to the eForum.

We wouldn’t be able to accept this.

Please see our process for removing your content control bar.

Thanks,

Gemma

Hi I'm 19 and bought a new iPhone 6 a few days ago, I tried to get on some game sites on my phone and it says I'm blocked, also for some music sites. Can I get it removed please?

kids

You can remove Cobtent Control by either going into a store with identification that proves you are over 18 years of age or use Live Chat and again you will need to prove your age.