Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data Sharer

aadoc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Sorry for this message incase this has been asked before.

I signed upto Vodafone business premier 40gb plan which was and still is advertised with a data share feature.

All our Business Premier solutions also include Unlimited UK minutes and texts - Wi-Fi Calling† - Optional data capping - Data Share SIM .Each April, your monthly Access Fee will increase by an amount equal to the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate published in January of that year. We'll publish this rate on our website. Find out the latest rate published on 17 January 2017

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/Shop/contracts-and-deals/sim-only?segmentType=soho&businessOnly=true&plan... ( click on more info)

On contacting vodafone I was told this feature ( data sharer) is discontinued.

I am possibly going to cancel my contract as this was a feature I was looking for. I have read some posts mentioning the same and just want to be sure this is definately not a feature available before I cancel.

Are there any other tarriffs with data share option.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @aadoc

As far as consumer accounts were concerned, with data sharer plans no longer being offered, Vodafone were writing to existing tariff customers to offer the equivalent possibly with more allowances.

However, business accounts are handled differently and with the forum being consumer only, you will need to take this up with business direct, they should be in a good position to know if anything similar is going to be offered to business customers.

Thanks for your quick response. I did take that up with Business with no luck. I was hoping someone here may have a clue about business as well as there are posts from business users.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

BandOfBrothers

Hi @aadoc

The Social Media Team here can help customers by sending them a private message to take you out of the public forum, pass Security and collate the required info to send to the relevant department. 

Give them a little time to catch up with your post. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@aadoc Thanks for letting us know about this information on our website. I'll make sure to pass it on to the relevant team to look into and update accordingly 😊

As advised, we mainly assist with Consumer accounts, so may not be able to comment on Business plans.

However, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

Once we've got your information, if needs be, we can get you in touch with the appropriate team.