Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment Pack not working

Cprice75
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have recently signed up to the Red package, which should give me an entertainment Pack. I would like to choose Now TV but am only been given Spotify or Sky Sports as a choice when I follow the link on text.

Live chat told me that Now TV is no longer an option (I know this not to be true) Tech team said that it was an error on the network they had fixed it and to try again in 24 hours, surprise surprise still not working - any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12

oscarolim
4: Newbie

Good luck with their 'support' - been trying for 3 days to activate Spotify. Now it wants to even charge me £9.99.

"Support" says is because there's an active subscription, even though it shows I have none.

Good luck indeed!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Cprice75 @oscarolim So we can get this resolved for you, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch to help with your Entertainment packs.

Appreciate it, however today was my 8th call to support. It’s been escalated, but still the same. Let’s see if in 48h i will get a call back (doubtful) or if I will need to call again Wednesday (most likely scenario). 

I'm in the same situation as you. Only pay for options for Spotify and Sky after upgrading a few days ago, and a lack of Spotify despite my contract now running. I didn't have these issues last year at upgrade, my Spotify transfer was seamless. Hoping that somone at Vodafone might give me a better answer than CS who told me to go ahead and click the £9.99 option as you won't be charged.....not true according to people in the same situation. Try chasing those refunds!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oscarolim - I’m sorry to hear how many times you’ve had to contact us.

If it still isn’t resolved, please send your details to my team via the private message @Tash sent to you. 

@happycat and @handy - We can help to get this fixed. So that we can access your account, please get in touch with us via this private message.
@Cprice75 - I'm glad to hear you're getting the correct options now. Thanks for the update! :Smiling:

Hi. I have filled in the linked form as requested and had a customer service agent ring me up regarding my not being able to access my NowTV package. He looked into the matter for me, seemed to see what the problem was, assured me that if I tried again everything would now work correctly. So, I tried again, followed the link and........ yep, got exactly the same (wrong) offers as before. Arrrrgh.......this is so so frustrating. Any suggestions as to how to proceed? Ta.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@happycat When you filled out the form, you should've received an automated email from us to confirm we've had it.

This would contain a unique reference number which looks like [#168123456] and if you let us know this number, we'll be able to chase this up for you 🙂

Hi Alex. This is my ref no. WRT165 [#16882007] but I have had another customer service agent ring me today saying my case has been forwarded to the technical team and that I am to wait 24-48 hours for them to email me a new link that should work. Thanks.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us @happycat.

Should you need any further assistance after this time, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.