Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal not connecting to Vodafone service

Help...  Sure Signal is not connecting.  Purchased 2 weeks ago and registered a few days ago.  Has never connected.  Trace fails The issue you’re experiencing: the suresignal has never connected successfully. It is registered What light sequence you'...

VOIP fails on vodafone

I'm using a SIP softphone on my handset (Galaxy S3) to link to a PBX as an extension.This works fine when the handset is connected over WiFi, including connection over the internet.However using the vodafone data network the handset cannot stay regis...

Vodafone default

I have checked my credit score as I'm trying for a mortgage and I have a default from Vodafone. I had a Vodafone bill a few years ago and i had an outstanding bill of £400 from when I went away on holiday. I thought I was paying £4 a day when I was a...

Being charged for Entertainment Pack

Hi. I'm going to try the forum with this problem because online chat a few months ago didn't fix the issue even though I'd be told it would be. On my last mobile contract, as a 'Red' customer, I had Spotify for 2 years. When I upgraded my phone, I ch...

Otuama34 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal v3 stopped working after holiday

Hi, I went away for 3 weeks Dec/Jan, during which time I powered off my Sure Signal V3. Upon return and powered it back on last week, and I'm still not getting any signal from it. I've tried doing a reset (held down the reset button for 5-6 seconds),...

EchoMaze by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 on. iPhone can't connect

My Sure Signal v3 is on but my iPhone can't seem to connect to it. Nor can any of the other registered users. Is there a way of testing it? 

Paddy135 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 4 OUT OF CONTRACT Unlock

Hello dear Vodafone support, My name is Daniel, I'm from Latvia.I have bought an iPhone 4 (IMEI ##~## ) locked to UK Vodafone, contract are Expired for this device.I want to unlock this device for use in my country.Is it possible?Please contact with ...

dnlsbiz by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't make or receive calls

Hi, So I've started having issues with making or receiving calls since around 4pm today. I got cut off from a phone call, tried phoning back but I got cut off immediately without it even ringing. Tried a couple of different numbers just to test, and ...

Uralowl1 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week