Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone has stolen from my bank account! FRAUD

I need help! On the 28th of December I phoned Vodafone to pay for 2 balances on my account for two lines I currently have with them. The lady that took my payments told me the payment ha not gone through so she tried to take the payments totalling 5...

Rewards points issues

Can anyone give me any advice on getting an issue sorted with a John Lewis e voucher.  The voucher I ordered using my points was never received by me and I have contacted vodafone several times by phone to rectify this, I was given a voucher code by ...

Mobile Data Issues on iPhone 7

Good evening,I am looking for some help and advice, sorry if the grammar/ spelling isn't great as this was done on my phone.I currently have an iPhone 7 with unlimited calls & text plus 20gb of data allowance which has worked fine since the release d...

Sure Signal registration

HiI've purchased a second hand Sure Signal which keeps coming up with an error message when I attempt to register it:-Sorry there seems to be a problemwe're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later:: 500, 3001 [2o2]I've tried to regis...

GTR_NC by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving calls (Intermittent)

Galaxy S7 Edge My phone seems to randomly not accept calls (no ring, no notifcation of a missed call). All I know is that a few hours later I will receive a text from Vodafone stating that I missed a call earlier during the day.After I reset the phon...

bigtasty by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

No roaming data in Europe - Red Boundle. No hope?

Hi, please someone help me. I have a mobile data and roaming both on. I've spoken to 5 Vodafone advisors and neither couldn't help me. I have used roaming data on this device Samsung s4 before so I know how to use it, but since I have the new contrac...

kkrempa by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract extended without my knowledge/permission

Back around July I got fed up of being charged for extra data usage, then a text message came through offering 2gb more than my current data allowance for just a few pounds more.... turned out that was completely misleading and didn't take into accou...

Vodafone Business Account Billing

I have had a Vodafone business account since September, 2016. Despite trying on numerous occasions on line (vodafone livechat helpline) over the past 5 months and using the Vodafone telephone help line they have not been able to allow me access to my...

AlexJJ by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not getting incoming calls.

for 2 months now i have been unable to receive incoming calls, i can make calls, send and receive texts, but if anyone tries to call me it says "the number you have dialed has not been recognised" i have been given a new sim which is registered and w...

ghost27 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Your Vodafone Bill or Not Your Vodafone Bill that is the question.

The other day I called up Vodafone Customer Services to pay my monthly bill. Shortly after I had finished the call I noticed that I had received two exactly the same emails from Vodafone titled "Your Vodafone Bill" I considered this strange as I neve...

Labels
Top Thanked this week