Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Ab45 3SA

We have had bi Vodafone signal at home for more than a week. The service is patchy at best only getting 2G.....but nobody can get hold of us at home. When will this be fixed??

Damside by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone broadband DMZ question

Hello, Had no issues before on sky and now with vodafone i want to point the router to my home server IP address so friedns can MSTSC onto my server, also test websites.Using the dmx function on my sky broardband worked i just gave my friends my publ...

EX17 - Lapford

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? About 40 metres up hill - previously had 2-3 bars of signal inside and 3-4 bars outside.  After a message from Vodafone to say that improvements w...

Unable to Divert calls

I'm a pay monthly customer with a Samsung Galaxy S5 and for about the last week I've not been able to divert all calls to another number or to asnwerphone. Tried all 4 methods 1) Using answerphone Option 4 > 4 > 2 > "Sorry we've been unable to set yo...

Resolved! Blocking Incomming calls or texts from withheld or no CLI number

Having searched the forum for an answer does the statement from 2008 still apply, that there is no method of blocking incoming calls or texts from withheld or no Calling Line Identity Numbers.?Eforum link refers.https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Archiv...

End VF contract

I have been with VF for some years now and always had reasonable service from them. My contract with VF ends on the 12th April this year and for some reason VF do not now offer HTC phones. So I want to move service provider when the time comes. My qu...

Paffman by 7: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G signal strength and 3G deterioration

Hi allNew on the board and have a query re signal strength at home.   It would appear that we now have a limited 4G signal at home which just about penetrates the house (hanging out the window appears to be best bet).  I cannot make calls on 4G insid...

Sure Signal V3 not connecting

Hi There, We are having a bit of an issue with our Sure Signal (v3 latest model). The device switches on and goes through the motions, however, every time it ends up with the following lights: First light off Second light orange solid Third light ora...

edwin001 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi not seeing lan

The day BT fixed a line fault in the cabinet at the end of the street, the connect router refused to connect the4 wifi machine uostairs with the lan wired machines down stairs.Has this damaged the connect router.It was ok untill then.Nothing I have t...

WS11 - Cannock

Been using Vodafone perfectly fine at work with this phone since January. Last 2 weeks signal is extremely poor/non-existent and my phone is drained by end of the day as it's constantly trying to find a signal.1) Does the issue happen in just one loc...

Labels
Top Thanked this week