Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fed up with Vodafone customer care

leoxardo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have three numbers on my account, before Christmas I upgraded all three online (SIM only) but one number failed.

I contacted Vodafone and they said the upgrade generated an internal error, this was due to the number had two SIM's (previous mistake from Vodafone) connected to it and they were going to remove the SIM not in use, this was on the 21/12/2018.

Today I had enough as the person I talked to said he was going to refer the problem to the Super users, something they already did last week, before the escalation on the 31/12/2018 ........

I have been told to wait 2, 4, and 5 days before it will be fixed, Super users, Tech teams, and managers have looked at it, so they says.

I don’t know what to do next, I have contacted Vodafone several times times and they have now run out of excuses.

2 REPLIES 2

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What should you do? Follow the official Vodafone complaints process.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints

It is the only way to get someone to help at Vodafone. They are the most complained about MNO every year for a reason, because they clearly don't care about customer service. An official complaint is the only way to get something resolved properly and if they don't, and you have the evidence of how useless they've been, 8 weeks later it goes to adjudication and you'll likely win your case.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@leoxardo I can completely understand where you're coming from, especially with this going on for a while. We'd need to access your account in order to see what's gone wrong with with the upgrade for one of your lines. As soon as we've got a better understanding of what's happened with your account, we can look into what correctional steps need to be taken to put this right for you. If you'd like us to look into this, please do get in touch using the link in my private message