Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Forgotten Password for mobileemail.vodafone.net

KatSkeldon
4: Newbie

I called customer services who fed me a load of rubbish and now I am hoping you can help. They told me eventually that forwarding wouldn't even work which I know isn't the case!

I need to set up email forwarding for my mobileemail.vodafone.net account but I can't remember the password. Can it be reset from your end?

16 REPLIES 16

Hi, I'm having a similar problem, locked out of my mobileemail.Vodafone.net account, so can't transfer blackberry I'd to replacement phone. Old phone wiped and returned to cpw. Password reset sends message to...... The email account I am locked out of, as does the Vodafone website. Ive been trying to sort this out for three days.... Please help!!!! 

Hi there onelittlefish,

Thanks for posting.

Please click here to send us your details and we'll be in touch.

Cheers,

LeeH

Katonym7679
4: Newbie
It is too late now. I believe the account has been deleted by the wonderful outsourced customer services team.

onelittlefish
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, me again. I sent my details over + got a message saying I should hear back, and it might take 48 hours. I'm happy to wait because I am really grateful for help, but it has been 5 days now, so I am worried my message might have got lost or something. Please can you help?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi onelittlefish,

Thanks for getting back to us. Your email reference from the 14th is 32274110 and it was replied to on the 15th in the evening by Aftab. 

If you've not received a copy of the reply, I'd recommend checking your Spam or Junk folder just in case the email was misrouted by your provider.

I've sent a duplicate down for you just in case there was an issue our end. Let me know if you get either OK. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

I read somewhere that the email platform using mobileemail.vodafone.net is not supported on the 10's. O2 users had the same issue. Just use your 'normal' email address that you use on your computer. All you need is that email address and password and the phone sets it all up.

Bob

Trocker
1: Seeker
Hve had the same issue. Despite us all knowing that forwarding is still available vodafiine insist that it is not possible. Has anyone had any success as i have just lost my e mail address of the last ten years