Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Harassing calls from Vodafone

sdstewart
1: Seeker

Can anyone advise how I get Vodafone to stop harassing me and my wife with Marketing calls.  We've registered with the TPS, we've texted STOP to 9774. We've told them to stop calling.  We've even complained to the information commissioner.  Contract ends in Sept when we'll be leaving, but until then any ideas about how to stop the 6 calls a week?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @sdstewart

If you have contacted Vodafone and asked for the marketing and sales calls to stop, it can take 30 days before the calls finally stop.

Please let the Team on the forum catch up with the thread, they will be able to make sure these nuisance calls stop.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @sdstewart

Quite simply Vodafone should comply with your wishes. 

Thus link details the numbers Vodafone use to contact Customers > Is-it-Vodafone-calling.

If this was my situation id add the numbers to my phone's call and text blocking feature. 

If your phone also has this feature then its something you could also consider. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@sdstewart I apologise that we've been contacting you so frequently and completely understand your frustration.

When did you first text STOP to 9774? As advised by @AnnS, it can take up to 30 days for everything to be removed from our system.

If you tried to end these marketing calls and texts over 30 days ago, please pop back to us and we'll be happy to investigate further for you.