cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I have a complaint about being charged for calls that I shouldn't have been charged for

nginks
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I want to make an official complaint about being charged for calls to Ireland since my contract renewal on 24 June 2016.  When I renewed my contract Vodafone assured me that phonecalls to my mother in Ireland from the UK were included in my package.  Since June I have been calling Ireland regularly from my mobile believing that there would be no charge for the calls.  I now notice that I've been charged a premium rate for everyone of those calls.

If you check the transcripts of my conversation with Vodafone on 24 June you will see that I was told that my package included calls to Ireland.  I would like you to do this as a matter of urgency and then refund me for every call I was wrongly charged to Ireland since that date.

I raised a complaint about this with Sam on 04.11.16 but I have heard nothing since.  I am getting increasingly frustrated about this and unless you deal with this urgently I will be writing to your regulatory ombudsman.

10 REPLIES 10

I had vodafone international under my last contract but because I was told that my calls to Ireland woudl be included in my new package I didn't put it onto my new contract.  In fact, the vodafone person i spoke to confirmed that I didn't need it any longer!