Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Heads Up > Nougat Update.

Just a heads up. This update is currently downloading on my Unbranded Samsung Galaxy s8 with Nougat 7.0 on it.   Edit > July Security Patch added too. 

Screenshot_20170728-135920.png

Phone isn't working abroad

Hello, I just wondered if anyone had an answer to why my phone isn't working in France? It is advertised now that all uk network providers allow you to roam abroad and should connect to a network for texts and calls, and mine isn't. My partners tesco...

MellyH by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG tethering

Hi everyone. I've been a Vodafone customer for a long time now and I'm a relatively VERY frequent user of my hotspot. For a bit of background information I'm a little confused in general as my previous 2 phones the Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo and the LG G...

Resolved! Hiya update

Hi A while back I posted a thread about a logo that kept appearing in my galleryand I was positive it was from no site that I have visited.It turns out that the logo (HIYA) is from the scam and fraud protection on my s7 edge I'll post a shot below as...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Free mobile sports transfer to another phone

Is there any way that I can give the free entertainment pack included within my bundle to another person? I'm not going to use it but my friend would.  Or will it just go to waste

JenKay by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot acess Itemised bill

Since a month or 2 ago I cannot access an itemised phone bill on the online portal/ log in. Does anyone know why this is, or how to access this?

Return without receipt

Bought a Smart ultra 6 from a shop and it has developed a fault, I cant find the box or receipt. As it's 23 months old can I still use the 24 month guarantee without the receipt?  

Lancer54 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels