Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PAYG mobile broadband SIM

My husband is soon to travel from New Zealand to the UK, if he had a Vodafone mobile WiFi Pocket purchased in NZ, would be able to purchase PAYG mobile broadband SIM in the UK to use in this device?

Resolved! Text Messages

Hi Apologies if this sounds dumb but it's only easy if you know the answer.Is there a link were I can find this info please? If your on a contract and have unlimited texts can you write one big message say 6 messages in one text Or is there a limit w...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call charge

I've been charged for calling a number that I did not know would cost me. Can I do anything to get this reimbursed on my bill payment? 

bridgetb by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bad Credit entry, wrong entry and Vodafone HelpDesk unresponsive

Dear Vodafone team, I have been notified of an entry into Experian for a defaulted payment from 2015. I am first of all not agreeing to the default and furthermore I have tried to solve the problem through you helpdesk but several colleagues have bee...

Samsung J5 problem connecting on wifi

I hope someone will be able to help me please. A few weeks ago my nephew cleared the cache on my phone, without my permission Afew days later I noticed that when at home the connection between my phone and my wifi was not the same as it used to be. I...

WN8 Skelmersdale

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes just happens where my house is. Works fine around the rest of town2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you...

Tpcp85 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

DG10 - Moffat

MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE, DG10 9JU- NO COVERAGE YET AGAIN.    YET AGAIN, THERE IS NO COVERAGE  IN THE DG10 9JU POSTCODE-THAT IS BALLPLAY ROAD AREA OF MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE. THIS IS THE CASE ELSEWHERE IN MOFFAT. THIS  SORT OF THING IS HAPPENING FAR TOO O...

Derek49 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

GPS / aGPS on VF Smart Tab N8

I'm toying with getting a VF Smart Tab N8 and hooking it to my VF phone (massive data plan!) over WiFi and using to drive GPS software on the 10" screen.The spec sheet shows it has aGPS rather than "full" GPS.The Internet is awash with warnings about...

Pay As You Go SIM

My Mom is currently with Vodafone on a PAYG sim and just tops up as and when she needs to (she keeps data usage restricted to Wifi only). She is thinking of getting a new phone that will require a Nano sim card. If I ordered a free one for her, could...

Rox147 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

CONTRACT!!!!

I have a question....last month i received a post telling me that if i dont pay a minimum of 160£ vodafone will go to a recovery agency, I payed 200 and now I am contacted from that agency regarding payments. What should i do....pay or [removed by mo...

celmar02 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels