Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

4g unusable, 3g fine

Hello, For the last week or two my S7 has been nearly always unusable on 4g for web browsing. I first thought it was the WebSeceure (or whatever it's called) and turned that off but problems persist.I've experienced the issue in my home town (Guildfo...

Resolved! S7 Edge Giving No Option For WiFi Calling

Got my 2nd S7 Edge today. Set up as usual, come to enable WiFi calling & there's no option in phone settings. Updated software as soon as the phone would let me. I have 1 gold & the new one is pink gold (for the missus haha). Model is the same, order...

Unlock phone please

Please can you unlock my iphone as I have provided Plusnet with the Vodafone PAC code but I cannot use my SIM from plusnet as the iphone is locked therefore i am without a mobile phone. I have been with Vodafone for 11 years and only now moving on, a...

jsahni by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Big Vaule Bundle not worth it.

Overpriced PAYG time to leave for £10 on Vodaphone we get 500mb data 150 minutes unlimited text, but on Gifgaff 2Gb data 500 minutes unlimited text, TESCO 1Gb  500 mintues 5000 Text though. That's just 2 of the other supliers of moblie sims' and don'...

using phone in USA

Will a Nokia 150 work in USA ?    I have been advised it will, but by possibly unreliable source.  From Nokia manual it is dual-band which is widely taken on internet as meaning it will NOT work in USA. Someone knowledgable needed to advise .... Than...

sure signal upgrade

if i replace my sure signal V2 with a V3 will the V2 be deactivated? Allowing me to sell it to another vodafone user? Thanks

Twh31 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

LL23 - Parc

LL23 7YS - PARC, Bala, Gwynedd No signal since 17/7/17 Have been in touch 3 times, 1 by phone , twice on chat and now on this. You are not taking this problem seriously The whole area is without signal  We were told originally it was due to maintenan...

Llinosj by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy J5 with no SIM

I am a Pay Monthly customer out of contract and recently bought a new A5 and the Vodafone Shop set it all up and put a new SIM in.  My old Galaxy J5 is now without a SIM and is still locked and I want my wife to be able to use it (she is also a Vodaf...

Nightmare Repair

I sent my iPhone plus away last Sunday evening - (16/7) via store. Was promised on despatch it would take 5 - 7 working days. Was skeptical, but store staff were nice so stupidly trusted the advice given. Have previously sent my phone away for repair...

My phone wont turn on

Right, I have a vodafone 890N and it sorta wont turn on. I have tried factory resetting it and tried clearing the cache. When i turn it on it technically turns on, but just has the loadign symbol forever. I have tried leaving it over the night and wa...

Labels