Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Incorrect default on credit file

Hi, I have recently checked my credit file as i do every month. I was very suprised to find that Vodafone had added a defualt to my account this month. The amount the default was given for is £34, which was paid on the 10th July after receiving a let...

Samsung S8 Plus

HI, I bought the Samsung S8 Plus however, i am very disappointed in it at the minute as i seem to have numerous issues. Is anyone else having the following issues? 1. Emails taking numerous attempts to send.2. Emails not downloading all information e...

Broadband Username/Password

I'm due to start with Vodaphone broadband soon and wanted to confirm that the router still uses a password and ID to connect to the internet (I'm not talking about Wifi) and that this is not generic (like BT) but unique to each user so that only some...

Nightfly by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone bill

i current hold a contract with vodaphone and the have witched off my servives so i have no service on my mobile i spoke to vodaphone on the 02/07/2017 and made them aware that i intend on paying my bill in full on the 28/07/2017 they didnt make me aw...

Resolved! Signing out of sites

Hi all Is there a way you can sign out of all sites that you visit and signed up for.There are a couple of sites that I tried and signed up for but there are a couple I've forgotten as they turned out they wasn't compatible for mobile devices or I fo...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New router suggestions

Hello,I'm having a few problems or should I say my teenage son is having some issues when playing on-line. The internet drops out for a couple of seconds which seems to cause him to get kicked off the server's he is playing on. This apprently has a d...

arty68 by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing question

It seems that Vodafone has recently redefined 1Gb as 1000Mb instead of 1024Mb.  The latter is the internationally agreed value.  I don't know when this happened - I'm pretty sure it's recent - my allowance used to be stated as 6144Mb per month when I...

VoLTE on Samsung S8 Plus

So is it true that VF have launched VoLTE? If so when are the S8's and iPhone 7's going to get it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

no top up?

I purchased a sim online with £20 bundle and now iv got the sim it says there is no credit or bundle in it? its been hours and still nothing on the sim... anyone else had this problem?

jamavoyy by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels