Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

2 Questions with regards Vodafone broadband router

Soofla
10: Established
10: Established

1. Although all of my content controls are switched to off, I am having issues with some sites. As the URL changes to include the wording "contentcontrol" within it, it's obvious that something is still "protecting me". Under my account content control is shown as off.

How do I go about ensuing that there is absolutely no content control on my connection? I want absolutely nothing stopped.

2. On the router there is a "mobile" light - what is this for? I thought for a moment they may have integrated a SureSignal into the router. Or is this an unused light/feature at the moment?

Ta

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

The Vodafone Broadband Tech Team should be able to help with your issue with content control. 

Got a question?

08080 034 515

(free from all UK landlines and mobiles)

Lines are open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Broadband/Vodafone-Connect-router/57355764/I-can-t-see-any-lights-on-...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

MongooseGeneral
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I now have internet and have encountered what I believe is the same problem.

In my case it is causing errors with web pages, throwing up the 'too many redirects' error as Vodafone are intercepting and trying to redirect through their own server presumably.

More info is here, though no solution has been found:

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly-products-services/Website-security-certificate-coming-fro...

Apologies if that's not the same issue you're having.

That's exactly the error I'm seeing. Too many redirects and I cannot access the site.

I want everything turned off - adult household, we can look after ourselves and don't need Vodafone watching over us.