Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

I got the green version and broke within a week -went back and new software even though Sony said hardware issue - a month into the phone and I am still waiting for a code to enter into xperia lounge to download the special themes etc no one at Vodaphone or Sony can give me this so any ideas appreciated

Vodaphone repairs also kept my sim that had fallen into the phone when taking the tray out - the guy in shop most unhelpful said not his problem they destroyed it also lost brand new screen protectors - trying to get live chat impossible and took 6.5 hrs of calls to actually get to repairs in first place. I just dont understand and MD never replied to letter so where to go from here -sold a Bond phone with special extras I cant access - I would not mind as much if someone could tell me why or how - shop supposed to ask Sony rep so really if anyone monitoring please where can I get this lounge access code?

scaramanga007
We got what was advertised after a lot of grief, and considering it is not pre loaded and we had to wait for certain items to download.
Looks like vodaphone won this one, but let's hope o2 win back the deal next time

davidmcwhirter1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Have to agree with you 100% Vodafone ripped us the fans off bi gtime. I certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone now and with luck I will terminate my contract asap. Certainly not the service or extras that O2 always offered. Will be returning to O2 and hope that Sony, Eon and the whole Bond franchise learn from this horrendous state of affairs. I hope the Vodafone senior management team get to read all the correspondence from this sorry affair and realise the P.R.disaster this is and how it will affect them.
One disgruntled new to Vodafone customer who certainly will not be back and will not recommend them.

Linked this thread on XDA Developers. With over 5M members it will at least get some airplay. I can't imagine we are the only people disappointed with the content or lack thereof.

jonothevirger
Could not agree more I have one theme and that's it just can't access anything Bond related and lounge asks for a code that no one can give me..Vodafone did send some when bought but not for any Bond content.. Also phone went in for repair after two weeks and still blacking out on calls

jonothevirger
Just a theme for me

jonothevirger
Just a theme for me got to say seems like missing out and Spectre will come and go before we get any special content

jonothevirger
Just a theme for me got to say seems like missing out and Spectre will come and go before we get any special content.. Just responded to email you sent me but seriously it's all a bit poor sadly

jonothevirger
Just a theme for me got to say seems like missing out and Spectre will come and go before we get any special content.. Just responded to email Sony sent me but seriously it's all a bit poor sadly.... I wrote to Jerome the ceo recorded and not even a reply I think Vodafone really did deceive on this one without a doubt and obtaining pecuniary advantage by false representation is a serious matter. I wouldn't mind as much if someone could tell me how to get anything Bond Spectre related as Xperia lounge asks for a code