cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband without vodafone phone?

zenaisback
Not applicable
hi guys...feel like i'm going crazy :wacko:
i bought a usb thinking it was the k3565 updated one one off for £30...........so why is it that 360 phone is on my page and why is vodafone asking me do i want to turn my tv on mobile when i dont have one? is this just a net page with more add on's?

How come i try and try to make sure that nothing else is in my name....i cant find that info...asking for help i get cut off...and if my friend has all my info as she set this up for me...she could be getting my mail b4 me....so how can i find out if there is a phone on my account or its just an add please?

:(
4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Jon_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi sterlingGOLD,

I'm afraid I don't understand your query :blink:

Can you clarify for me exactly what you mean? I understand that you've purchased a Mobile Broadband USB Dongle - the K3565, is that correct?

When you talk about seeing a 360 phone, where are you looking? Is this on your My Account page, or somewhere else?

Also, what do you mean when you talk about stuff being in your name, and mail arriving to your friend? I'm afraid I'm ever so confused! :wacko: I would love to help you out, but you will need to explain yourself a little clearer please :)

Jon

eForum Team

zenaisback
Not applicable

Hi sterlingGOLD,

I'm afraid I don't understand your query :blink:

Can you clarify for me exactly what you mean? I understand that you've purchased a Mobile Broadband USB Dongle - the K3565, is that correct?

When you talk about seeing a 360 phone, where are you looking? Is this on your My Account page, or somewhere else?

Also, what do you mean when you talk about stuff being in your name, and mail arriving to your friend? I'm afraid I'm ever so confused! :wacko: I would love to help you out, but you will need to explain yourself a little clearer please :)

Jon

eForum Team

zenaisback
Not applicable
Hi Jon
thanks for reply...i could confuse ....confuse . com.. sorry bout that... :blush:

my friend got me usb from net as you can see i'm not very good with using the web..lol...but she sold it to me as the new version usb

pink one off £30 at first it worked for a day or two then cut off.... at first i put ten on as i thought i'd be able to just top it up, later i found out it's £15 min so all my family are on vodafone so i thought i
would take addvantage and reg with vodafone the family link....then i found out that i had the older virsion usb and 360 mobile phone was on my account
so i got alot confused...as i dont have a mobile phone with vodafone i'm with orange......vodafone has surgested to turn the device off so i have now
vodafone wants to no do i want to stop my offer and why?

I ave tried to email...and contact but seems to get cut of i dont want to mess up my friends contract at the same time i dont want to be held responsable for a phone i dont have ....i have never had one on contract with any net work...so just want some answer's really as i keep going round and round...

thanks for your time
:D

Retired-Daz_V
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi there sterlingGold,

I'm afraid I have no idea what the matter is - I think you're confusing a variety of features and services together, most of which will not be compatible with your Pay As You Go modem sadly.

I'll get an email sent to you so we can have a chat about what's happening! Just reply with the necessary details and we'll be in touch! :)

Daz

eForum Team