Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile broadband connected no internet

Gillianbarry
1: Seeker

Hi, I've a new Vodafone B3500 mobile broadband device. I used to have 3mobile dongle and it worked really well but we wanted more data so upgraded and changed to Vodafone as we have our mobiles with Vodafone and the signal in the house is great with the phone normally so we are trying it.

The issue is that the connection works great when it's working (once in a while we get an uninterrupted Netflix movie for example) but then we get a red light on the device and get a no internet message on our mobile devices :Sad_face: It happens very often so it's very frustrating!! Very. 

We we are just outside Limerick in Co Clare. I've moved it all over the house. Help please. Should I just give it back? Go for satellite? 

Thanks

G. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Gillianbarry

With you being a Vodafone Ireland customer, you will need to contact Vodafone Ireland customer services, they will be able to look into the network issue.

Alternatively, Vodafone Ireland have their own forum where you will be able to receive help and advise.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @Gillianbarry

With you being a Vodafone Ireland customer, you will need to contact Vodafone Ireland customer services, they will be able to look into the network issue.

Alternatively, Vodafone Ireland have their own forum where you will be able to receive help and advise.

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Can you check what your Data speeds are.

Ookla SpeedTest.net is a good tool to check this. 

Please also check your masts via > Vodafone Network Checker.

or check with their network crew Here.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Gillianbarry As @AnnS said, you'd need to contact Vodafone Ireland as we can only assist with Vodafone UK queries on this forum. You can find the Vodafone Ireland community forum here.