Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Home Broadband not working with the all lights green on the router

Khubaib
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello everyone,

my contract started with Vodafone on the 23rd and no internet since then. call the customer service and talk to the live chat agents and they ask me to follow the same steps , here is how it gose,

1.They ask to confirm the serial number on the router .

2.They say my router is not activated so they do activate.

3.They ask to press the Rest Button for 1 minute.

4.They ask to wait for 40-60 minutes and my services will be working,

spoke to 10 agents and they say the same and still not able to fix my issue, now they claiming my router is faulty, and they will send me a new one, so i went i got a new router from PC world which cost me £150 and yet the same issue , it shows its connected to the internet but nothing on my PC.

one of the agents told there is maybe a fault in your line so he opened a ticket to the Advance Technical Team , 20 minutes later i get message from Vodafone saying they checked the line and there is no fault found and they ticket will be closed , i phoned them again and yet asked me to do the same steps again.

so the agent finally agreed to open a new ticket to the advanced team, this time i get a message saying they found a fault and i need to phone them back to book an Openreach Engineer, i phoned backed and yet they asked me to do the same steps again. i really had enough of this. 

I was wondering if anyone had the same issue, I am still under my 1st 30 days i really want to cancel and go directly to BT.

1 REPLY 1

okecokey
5: Helper

Hi Khubaib do you have a technical background, if not I think you need to report the problem again & raise a complaint (you can find a link at the bottom of this page 'How to complain'), also you don't mention any conversation with the Tech team about what lights are showing on the VF router? If you do have a technical background then reconnect the VF router & tell us what you can see via the router system logs and someone should be able to point you in the right direction