Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New smart ultra 6

Bought new smart ultra six yesterday, had messenger working for a day I am now getting message unfortunately messenger has stopped working.how do I solve this problem.

Diron by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot add new number to SureSignal

Hi, Ive been using my sure signal for a long time and its working fine with my personal phone. Ive recently started a new job and my company has given me a company phone (on vodafone) so I tried to register it on my sure signal and keep getting the f...

Resolved! Do I need to turn data roaming on for Eurotraveller?

The eurotraveller is included in my monthly bundle, I am in Malta now so obviously want to use it. But, I only get 3G when data roaming is on? Does everyone have to turn data roaming on to use internet with eurotraveller?

S7 Edge Wifi Calling: No Toggle Setting

I've been trying to set up Wifi Calling on the S7 Edge. I sent the text CALLING to 97888. I said it would set it up in 24 hours. I didn't receive anything saying it had been set up. But, I talked to customer support and they said my account has Wifi ...

HGriffin by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

If this is true, the main feature on the iPhone 7 will be totally pointless

The old adage that “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” could possibly be true about the new headphone port on the new iPhone 7 It has long been rumoured that in Apple’s search for perfection they couldn’t leave the port alone and are expected to ditch ...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal v3 3 solid lights with no 3G

Returned from a short trip to find SureSignal has solid red + 2 solid white lights but my phone is not seeing a 3G signal from the unit. I have rebooted broadband router and the suresignal but no change in behaviour. I see other users reporting issue...

266bhr by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Bootloop

So i left my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 on my desk and it doesn't get past the 'powered by  Android' does anyone know the reason to this? Thats only when its charging when its not it does nothing and doent respond to anything

TLFTSG by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels