Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV entertainment pass

sheps25
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

After months of not getting around to setting up my Red Entertainment, I finally went ahead and chose the Now TV package. I went through all the steps, from using  the link provided and setting up an account and downloading the app. However, when I try to use the app, it keeps telling me I require an Entertainment pass that I should have received with my subscription. How do I resolve this?

3 REPLIES 3

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sheps25 So we can check your account and ensure that your Entertainment pack is active for you, I've sent you a private message. This contains details to reach our team - once we have your information, we can then access your account securely and help you in accessing your NOW TV pass.

Thanks for your reply Natasha, however since submitting the form, I am still awaiting a response days later. Any chance of this being rectified?

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sheps25 I'm sorry to hear you've not had a response yet, I understand how important it is to get your query resolved. You should have received an automated email, including a reference number that looks like this [#12345678]. Can you please confirm this to us? We can then check if we've received your details.