Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adyace
3: Seeker

New to internet and first time I've ever been on a forum.Anyway,when I top up £5 and get the text to COLLECT the points.I re-send the text and have collected 1750 points now.BUT don't get the code to cash in the points.Is there a reason why.Any advice on this will be great.Do I put my email address up to get help or never do this on a forum?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@Adyace

As far as I'm aware, texting LOST to 27822 relates to the codes that you get when topping up, rather than any codes that relate to claiming actual rewards.

Is the problem that, when you want to log into the Rewards site to claim a reward, you don't receive the security code that you need in order to do so? If that is the problem, do you get any error reports when trying to log in?

Quite a number of pages on the Vodafone website require you to enter your number without a space, and that seems to apply to the Rewards login page.

I've just experimented: firstly, I entered my number in format 07798 123456, confirmed that I wasn't a robot, and the page just seemed to refresh. After about 5 minutes the security code still hadn't arrived, so I tried again, but with my number in the format 07798123456 - this time the page moved on to one which asked me to enter my 8-character security code, and a text with my 8-character code arrived very quickly.

So, if you have been entering your number with a space, it looks as though that would be a problem, but it doesn't actually tell you that you've done anything incorrectly! Would you like to give it another try, but with your number as a single seguence of digits?

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Adyace

Please do not show your email address on the forum as this is against the Community Guideleines. 

More about Community Guidelines here > About-the-community and Community-Guidelines.

Here is some information on how the Payg Rewards work which I hope helps you. 

Link > Rewards and Vodafone.

Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go.

Page to Redeem the points.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Adyace

If you have not received the code to claim your reward, you need to text LOST to 27822 (free from your Vodafone).

Further information for you on the link below.

Support - Rewards

If you still have problems, please use Live Chat or call Vodafone for account access.

Annie_N

@Adyace

As far as I'm aware, texting LOST to 27822 relates to the codes that you get when topping up, rather than any codes that relate to claiming actual rewards.

Is the problem that, when you want to log into the Rewards site to claim a reward, you don't receive the security code that you need in order to do so? If that is the problem, do you get any error reports when trying to log in?

Quite a number of pages on the Vodafone website require you to enter your number without a space, and that seems to apply to the Rewards login page.

I've just experimented: firstly, I entered my number in format 07798 123456, confirmed that I wasn't a robot, and the page just seemed to refresh. After about 5 minutes the security code still hadn't arrived, so I tried again, but with my number in the format 07798123456 - this time the page moved on to one which asked me to enter my 8-character security code, and a text with my 8-character code arrived very quickly.

So, if you have been entering your number with a space, it looks as though that would be a problem, but it doesn't actually tell you that you've done anything incorrectly! Would you like to give it another try, but with your number as a single seguence of digits?

AnnS

Hi @Annie_N

Texting LOST to 27822 is for lost or deleted rewards code.

If you look on the support link, it is mentioned.

At least you found the problem.

Annie_N

Thank you, @AnnS, I think I had read the Support answers about rewards codes in too narrow a way. I did take a screenshot of what I think confused me, but I can't seem to insert it into this post!

Adyace
I tried entering lost in and got error.And I'm not a robot part.I also tried entering a code I got a month ago but said it had been redeemed,but when I texted collect next time my points went up but no code.will try again once more then will call customer service.o.k.??

Adyace
Tried all you suggested before but didn't get code.i did get a code a month ago tried entering it this time but it said I it had been redeemed already but when I toped up again my points had gone up normally?will call customer service next time.fanx.

Hi @Adyace

I would recommend speaking to the customer services team on 191. Alternatively you can speak to the Live Chat team here and they will get this resolved for you.

let us know how you get on.

Khizar

Steelypies6419
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi adyace ,if u have a laptop go on to that ,you seem to get your points right away .