Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of Purchase

soconnor84
2: Seeker

Hi, I need to get my proof of purchase and have been told I can only get it through online chat? Which is working for me?

how else do I get around this? I need to get proof of purchase to my insurer in order to complete my claim?

I have a vodafone purchased phone and have been with vodafone more than 5 years can you please advise how I can fix this asap as I am without a phone and would like this amended immediately?

thanks,

Stacey.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

Live Chat always comes up as Busy at first, but should connect within a minute or so.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

soconnor84

Hi, I need to get my proof of purchase and have been told I can only get it through online chat? Which is working for me?

how else do I get around this? I need to get proof of purchase to my insurer in order to complete my claim?

I have a vodafone purchased phone and have been with vodafone more than 5 years can you please advise how I can fix this asap as I am without a phone and would like this amended immediately?

thanks,

Stacey.

soconnor84

I need to get my proof of purchase please for my insurance company, I need it asap and on the phone I have been told that online chat is the only way to get this and it isn't working - can someone please contact me and get this to me asap please? thanks,

hrym

Live Chat always comes up as Busy at first, but should connect within a minute or so.

soconnor84

I need to get my proof of purchase please for my insurance company, I need it asap and on the phone I have been told that online chat is the only way to get this and it isn't working - can someone please contact me and get this to me asap please? thanks,