Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Shocking

bassemkabesh
1: Seeker

Now! I completely understand what does it mean to be in a bad situation, where you find that one of your supporting functions is not working as it supposed to be, and you standing helpless because there is nothing you could do. 

But what I find frustrating is the bad response from the customer services, and the way they handle the issue with me, in fact I felt being disrespected and belittled by you guys. I don't know why you did that?!

You have issue with your servers and you can't register your new routers, that is fine with me, BUT as a company, and I am not going to say BIG company, I will say as a place that runs business, you should have at least one backup plan.

But the fact that you had none to your customers and provides no support what so ever for your PAYING customers, is shocking and unheard off. And that's not my issue, my issue is simply that you guys not even bothered to provide your staff the minimum training, like for example, I don't know… READ! the notes in the customers files maybe! WHY do I have to do the same troubleshooting over and over again, when you guys know that the issue is from your end, and keep asking me what is the light of the router like and did you try and turn it off and on, I mean this is just draining mentally. DO YOU EVEN COMMUNICATE WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION AT ALL?!

I wish one of the board in your company have the problem I am having right now,  a family of 4 who rely heavily on the internet, work entertainment, the lot, and they talk to the tech support and I wish that they get the same mentally drained experience I had, and at the end, when they want to complaint to find answer, you get someone at the other line saying, nah, we got nothing here for you. In other word we still going to take your money and you will be without service and we don't really care. And the icing of the cake was tonight, asking a manager to contact me, and I got a promise that a manager will call in 5 minutes, and never happened. 

At this very moment I see that the difference between Vodafone and a scam email from the prince of Nigeria, is a very, very, VERY thin line.

2 REPLIES 2

pctechbloke
4: Newbie

Hello

I don't work for Vodafone but I do work in IT as a career and have for several years so will try and help you if I can.

From what you have said so far I'm guessing you have recently ordered Vodafone's home broadband product?

When was your activation date?

If you brush your hand over the top of your router, what lights are lit and what colour are they?

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bassemkabesh Thanks for posting on our Community.
I'm disappointed to hear of the experience you've received, we'd love to help you further.
Are you referring to your Vodafone Broadband? Or are you having trouble accessing the internet with your mobile data?
Once you provide more information as to what's happened we'll be more than happy to take a look.