11: Established

Any ideas on release dates?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I'm afraid that Vodafone won't comment on release dates until they have been made public.  So, keep an eye on the Vodafone Store, the Vodafone Blog and the eForum for any announcements regarding this handset. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

drey_p

Hi there

I'm afraid that Vodafone won't comment on release dates until they have been made public.  So, keep an eye on the Vodafone Store, the Vodafone Blog and the eForum for any announcements regarding this handset. 

PWIAC

B-12345

I was wondering what rumours there are!  Thanks anyway

Well we can certainly comment now, as it is due out on Monday. I am looking forward to it, as I have it on preorder.  

I'm upgrading from my Z1, so am looking forward to seeing if the camera really is as good as the DxO Mark Xperia Z5 Camera review along with the improved internal specs, more onboard memory, also trying out remote play with my PS4.

I may have to invest in a 128Gb card if I want to try out the High Res Audio

Can anyone at VF confirm what model headphones come packaged with the handset ?

What is your opinion on the Z5 Premium's 4K screen?

From a tech point of view, it's groundbreaking!!! A 4K resolution in your hand :smileyvery-happy:  My TV is "only 1080P" resolution 

I remember when I had a HTC One X which had a 720p screen and I had a 720p of Tron Legacy on there, it looked amazing (file size was about 2.9Gb). That phone was just over 3 1/2 years ago. So look how far we have come in a relatively short time. 

But getting native 4K content means potentially very big files indeed. 

I cannot see VF streaming Netflix 4K content anytime soon, the bandwidth would be unreal, you never know though !!!! 

I have the M.O.S. XX(twenty years) 2011 in MP3 and FLAC format; in mp3 it is 718Mb in FLAC it is 1.98Gb. So if I am going to get into High Res music files, then I will almost certainly require a 128Gb card

Well, EE are trailing it. Vodafone's 4G+ is coming along quickly too which may help!!! Yes, SD card capacities will surely increase over the next few years

I have to say that Vodafone has come a long way and they are making improvements on the 4G service. However, their 3G service would still need improvements. 

Some may argue the need of mobile networks to improve on the existing 2G and 3G services but I beg to differ.