Special/Gold numbers

rossrjames
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How do I buy special/gold number through Vodafone

9 REPLIES 9

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

If you speak to either the Tech Team on here or customer services via phone/online they will be able to provide you with the email address of the Number Management team.  You will then be able to discuss this with them direct.

Contact information for routes other than the tech team are below:

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/ 

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @rossrjames

If you use live chat, they will be able to provide you with a list of gold numbers.

If you have any problems getting the list of purchasable gold numbers, please come back to the forum and the Team will be able to help.

I did have someone on live chat help me with some questions, but they were unable to help with Gold/Special numbers

BandOfBrothers

Hello @rossrjames

A recent similar thread. 

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly-account-specific/How-to-get-a-gold-number/m-p/2547543/hi...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rossrjames

We'll be happy to help you with this.

I've sent you a private message, please follow the instructions provided and a member of the team will be in touch.

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I'd suggest also looking at the listings on eBay. You might find a number you like there and you'd simply be able to port it in.

Could be cheaper for you...

Can you please also hehe me with this - I want a Vodafone gold number and have so far called twice, they couldn't help, on Live Chat I was given a number management email address - I've emailed them twice, no reply. Not good really, poor customer service.

The majority of numbers on Ebay are being sold by clowns who don't even know what constitites a genuine gold number, plus most of them are misrepresented with digits missing to give the appearance that the number is better than what it actually is! 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Gregory125loco We'd be happy to look into this with you. So we're able to get you in touch with our dedicated team, please contact us using the link in the private message I've sent. 

Hi Alex, thanks for your help.

Within minutes of my recent post I received the list from Vodafone, but so extremely expensive as others have mentioned - So I spent hours on Ebay, and finally found an excellent number for £19.  So all sorted now thanks