Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to log into My Vodafone as I never receive Security Code SMS

faraw
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

I joined about 2 weeks ago so I'm new to Vodafone. I'm trying to log into my account on My Vodafone but I can't. When I joined I was sent via email a temporary username and password to use with My Vodafone. These credentials work fine but then I'm asked to enter a code I will receive via SMS.....but I never receive it so I can't log in.  I can receive SMSs fine from other sources, just not this one for My Vodafone.

I've called 191 twice now and used live chat. I've been told 'changes have been made to my account and it takes 3 days to take effect' and 'we've escalcated your issue' but I never hear anything after that and nothing get's fixed. I even got told to go to a Vodafone Store as only they can fix it.

At the moment I can't manage my account online, use the iOS App,  view my Bills or use London Underground WiFi as these all depend on a My Vodafone account.

Can the Vodafone team here please help me get this resolved?

Many Thanks

Anthony

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Jenny & fellow mods

I need your help. I keep emailing your social media team as you keep requesting in this thread but i'm getting no-where (ticket #15914877).

• WiFi calling. I'm being given more mis-information from them as now all of a sudden they are telling me I cannot use WiFi Calling on my iPhone 6S Plus (which was working fine for my first week with Vodafone) as I didn't buy the iPhone from Vodafone. This simply is not true. Why am I being fed constant mis-information from the Social Media team?
  • Lack of access to My Vodafone. After having been asked to wait 3-5 working days 4 times already for the lack of My Vodafone access, I'm now being asked to wait another 5 working days. For the 5th time. No one knows what's going on.

This farce has got to end. Please stop telling me to deal with this team - they are not helping me. Please help escalate my issues to someone that can help. 

Thats all I ask.

Thanks

Anthony

Sarah_T
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@farawIt's not great to hear that you feel this way. We certainly want to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. 

I've checked your reference number and can confirm that we received your latest email; a member of the team will be back in touch shortly. We appreciate your patience on this matter.