Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to pick up voicemails/conditional call forwarding active message

pupsiecola
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there. I have an S5 Mini. I have two voicemail messages which I am unable to pick up. When I call voicemail it immediately cuts off and I get the following message on the screen:-

"Conditional Call Forwarding Active".

This has been going on for days and even when I have a full signal. I have tried Googling this message but so far no luck.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

I've seen that message after calling voicemail and, afaik, it's just informative, not an error message.  The problem is accessing voicemail.  You could try disabling and re-enabling it, but I don't know whether this would delete the message - what you do rather depends on how important they are.  To turn voicemail off, dial 1210 and to turn it on, dial 1211.  Did you get a missed call message in your call log?   If you did, you can call back, of course, though you won't have if the phone was out of coverage of switched off.

If a restart doesn't work, the service may need to be reset at system level and Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) should be able to hekp with that.  I think this probably will lose the messages.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

hrym

I've seen that message after calling voicemail and, afaik, it's just informative, not an error message.  The problem is accessing voicemail.  You could try disabling and re-enabling it, but I don't know whether this would delete the message - what you do rather depends on how important they are.  To turn voicemail off, dial 1210 and to turn it on, dial 1211.  Did you get a missed call message in your call log?   If you did, you can call back, of course, though you won't have if the phone was out of coverage of switched off.

If a restart doesn't work, the service may need to be reset at system level and Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) should be able to hekp with that.  I think this probably will lose the messages.