main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Unable to register, add or remove users

16: Advanced member

Hi Reidar,

Although I did see your reply on 23 Nov. I didn't receive any emails from you and still haven't! :smileyindifferent: 

However the problem seems to have been corrected now, and I can now add/remove users again  :smileywink:

But thanks for your help.

Mike.

View more options
2: Seeker

My Sales Director has registered his sure signal device yet has not received any notification back. Despite email vvs@help.vodaphone.co.uk  now on three occasions we  have had no reply and my Sales Direct has not received any code back on his device. His device is still not working this is now 13 days ago so can you help. We have not received any emails back so I think you should remove the help part of the email and make it vvs@vodaphone.co.uk

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi thomasm,

Thanks for your post.

Looking at the addresses you've sent an email to, they would appear to be incorrect.

Instead of ws@help.vodaphone.com should actually be vss@help.vodafone.co.uk alternatively, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/suresignal

Can you give this a go instead for me?

Thanks,

eForum Team

View more options

I have been having problems trying to get my SureSignal working. I have had it for 10 days and it has never worked correctly.

As suggested on one of these blogs I "de-registered" then "re-registered" my SureSignal on Monday - 4 days ago.

Since that time my Sure Signal has been "pendingActive" status.

I called Vodafone yesterday morning and was told my account had been manually reset.

26 hours on and I am still "PendingActrive" and have no working SureSignal.

My questions is: how long is reasonable to wait to get my SureSignal registered?

Thanks in advance...!

View more options
16: Advanced member

Personally I think thats more than a fair enough of amount of time, not sure what it will be by Vodafone, the Sure Signal help line is 08454 402104   maybe try them

View more options

Sorry I have been replying to vss@help.vodafone.co.uk it was a return to their original email. I will give them another try yet do not hold out much hope going on past experience.

Thanks

Tom 

View more options

Well as I thought no contact from that email address so I will sit for a while on the phone to customer services to complaint. Why give and email address where they just TOTALLY ignore you. Merry Christmas and A happy New Year 

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi thomasm,

Sorry to hear you haven't had a response yet.

I cannot see that mailbox to check that your email is there, and I cannot contact the team in question today, but I'll arrange for someone to try and chase this tomorrow when we're back in the office.

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi thomasm

Thanks for your post here.

I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you especially over the Christmas period. Due to this being Christmas week opening hours have not been as widespread as what they normally would be. So at the moment, the team are in high demand.

They will get back to you as soon as they possibly can

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

View more options

Hi

It states 'Please be aware that issues can arise if the number registered as the Owner of the Sure Signal differs from the main number registered with the My Account profile.'

This seems to be what has happened to m account and I'm unable to add my wifes new phone as a user. There is no option to add/remove under manage options.

How can I rectify this please.

Many Thanks

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi andyden,

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the eForum Family, it's always great to see new faces on here .

If you've registered a number other than the main number on your My Account profile as the owner of the Sure Signal then you may experience issues. What you'll need to do is to de-register the Sure Signal and then re-register it with the main number.

if you're having any issues doing this then please reply to the email I've just sent you and we'll be able to take a look for you .

George

eForum Team

View more options
1: Seeker

Hello

I am unable to register my wife on my sure signal box.

She is also a Vodafone customer also on a corporate account.

My sure signal box is working and when i try to log her as another user through mange users dashboard i get the following error after confirming her name and number

Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"

The source of this error is:

com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Internal Server Error: null; nested exception is: 
	javax.servlet.ServletException.; nested exception is: 
	com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: null; nested exception is: 
	javax.servlet.ServletException
	at com.bea.wsrp.FaultInstanceFactory.<clinit>(FaultInstanceFactory.java:44)
	at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.raiseFault(ProxyBase.java:563)
	at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.invoke(ProxyBase.java:464)
	at $Proxy67.getMarkup(Unknown Source)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.GetMarkupService.invoke(GetMarkupService.java:49)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.GetMarkupService.invoke(GetMarkupService.java:37)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:156)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:135)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.MarkupServicesFacade.invoke(MarkupServicesFacade.java:42)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortletContent.invokeGetMarkup(ProxyPortletContent.java:665)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortletContent.beginRender(ProxyPortletContent.java:318)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$7.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:486)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:530)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:541)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:541)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walk(ControlTreeWalker.java:249)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:361)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:339)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:330)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:304)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.UIControl.render(UIControl.java:597)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.PresentationContext.render(PresentationContext.java:434)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.util.RenderToolkit.renderChild(RenderToolkit.java:147)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.jsp.taglib.RenderChild.doStartTag(RenderChild.java:62)
	at jsp_servlet._framework._skeletons._vodafonedefault.__flowlayout._jspService(__flowlayout.java:128)
View more options

I'm having an identical problem to the previous poster - Suresignal working fine but when i just went to manage my suresignal to add a new Vodafone number, I get the same error message.

Alchad

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hey Guys,

If you are having error messages when trying to add or amend the current users on the device please use the teplate below to send us your details and we will look into htis for you.

Please copy the template below, and paste it into our Contact Us form
Please use the subject line "EFT135 Sure Signal Pending Active" and fill out all questions as completely as possible.

– Your mobile number or account number:
– Your alternative contact number:
– Full Name:
– The second and fourth digit of your security code:
– Address including post code:
– Date of Birth:

- Mobile Number(s) Affected
- Sure Signal Serial Number
- Status of Lights on Sure Signal (Please specify if light is solid of flashing in Description)

James
eForum Team

View more options
3: Seeker

sent email regarding same issues awaiting reply thx

View more options

Hello

I need to know the route to escalte issues to senior management.

My wife number was ported to Vodafone on the 16 December 2010

On the 17 December I called tech support as I could not add her number to our Sure Signal account. I was told it might take 5 days for her ported number to find its way around the VF system.

I called on the 31 December 2010 and was told it would be escalated and the number would be added in 72 hours.

Call tech support last Wednesday (5 Jan) and was told yet again it was being looked into and I would get a call by the end of the week.  I didn't!

We moved our phones to Vodafone because of of Sure Signal and it is simply not working for us. 

I am very angry at this poor service.

View more options
and just to round the day off nicely - the Voda web-site seems to be having dire problems if you're using Safari or FireFox (not tried with IE yet but that would mean having to turn on something with Microsloth on it ... yeurghhhh). The login box appears but rest of screen is corrupted/text only down left hand side. All this hassle just to try and get these units registering. I can't even access my online account now, let alone try and de-register/re-register the unit (which failed earlier anyway, saying the unit is not properly registered and to call customer services [useless] - so I ended up phoning the direct number for 1st line technical instead. Come on Voda - otherwise I'm taking my personal accounts (not to mention corporate) away from you! I bought one of these S/S units as my local cell mast up here in the Peak District crashes every couple of weeks (and I get a £20 credit from VF each time it does!) but it cripples me and several colleagues on the local Mountain Rescue Team. Mr Grumpy of Hayfield.
View more options
... and ... NO ... IE access to the VF web-site is also screwed up completely. YARRRGHHHHHHHHH
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Michael_WP7

I'm sorry to see you're still having issues with this.

We can look into this, and escalate if necessary, for you. We will need to access your account details firstly, so if you can use the same contact information as posted earlier:

Please copy the template below, and paste it into our Contact Us form
Please use the subject line "EFT135 Sure Signal Pending Active" and fill out all questions as completely as possible.

– Your mobile number or account number:
– Your alternative contact number:
– Full Name:
– The second and fourth digit of your security code:
– Address including post code:
– Date of Birth:

- Mobile Number(s) Affected
- Sure Signal Serial Number
- Status of Lights on Sure Signal (Please specify if light is solid of flashing in Description)

Once we have have received this, we will be able to assist further.

Regards

Trev

eForum Team

View more options

Afternoon all.

It's been just on a week now since I first ran into problems ...

It let me go through the initial registration process and add my main mobile number (which is the same main one as on my VF account) ... and hey presto ... an hour later my phone switched from my local cell mast over to SureSignal - and it's working brilliantly!

BUT - I've since run into that old gem "pendingActive" - just like so many other users. I'm now at the end of my tether with trying to email/phone/email, etc, to get this sorted out.

To cap it all, once again my local cell mast was off-air all yesterday - meaning only my own phone had any signal - and only as long as I was in range of the box (but of course!). [At least I seem to have VF paying me to use their service for the last 3 months as I get a nice £20 credit each time the cell mast is down!].

The problem is that I am unable to register any of my other vodafone account handsets to my S/Signal - which is absolutely vital for my work in Mountain Rescue.

We simply can't keep relying on landline calling to organise 999 emergency call-outs for our team and then to run an operation ...

PLEASE CAN VODAFONE HELP ME GET THIS SORTED A.S.A.P?

SERIOUSLY - IT MIGHT JUST HELP SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE!

Thanks,

Paul Mann

Kinder Mountain Rescue Team

Hayfield, High Peak, Derbyshire

PS: I've submitted the usual requested email form with all my details several times now ... I'm happy to go through it again if it might actually get it sorted out once and for all.

View more options