Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

Hi Adam

I am elidgable for VeryMe Rewards as I said, it used to work up until I had a number change. It would be great if this service could get fixed much sooner rather than later.

Thanks

Barry 🙂

Don’t hold your breath. Ive been waiting over a month now.

I never tried VeryMe prior to my phone number change (via PAC) - is it possible that they're not updating their phone number lists from the default vf numbers?

@peakrodent wrote:

I never tried VeryMe prior to my phone number change (via PAC) - is it possible that they're not updating their phone number lists from the default vf numbers?

No. I've been a Vf customer, and only a Vf customer, for 19 years.

Oh dear...not good!  They really don't have many excuses for being rubbish do they?

Now they're texting me saying I can get a free breakfast!  Errr....thanks.  if only VeryMe actually worked!

So the Vodafone conversation this morning...

Sunil : This offer is no more available right now
Sunil : I've just confirmed with our concern team
Chris : What?
Sunil : This offer was valid till 31st Dec
Chris : What offer?
Sunil : Veryme rewards
Chris : So you've stopped the veryme rewards?
Chris : But I tried getting it since the start of December?!
Chris : So you're telling me that you've stopped it now, my friends whos on Vodafone have had plenty of offers and I get nothing?!
Sunil : We are sorry for all the inconvenience
Chris : That's not good enough! Constant lies from customer service
Sunil : I wish I could help you out with this however its not possible get the veryme reward now

Something tells me we'll still be posting on here in 2021 with Vodafone peddling the "eligibility" line, the "we're rolling it out and we'll get to everyone evenetually" line and a bit of "that offer is no longer applicable" misinformation for good measure.

If VeryMe is now finished why do we still have the button for it on the app? It might just attempt to load the offers and then resort to an error page but it still exists.

Hubby started getting texts of offers but I've never got any further than the page trying to load. I must admit I'm more than a little peeved that others have had money off and extra data before VeryMe didn't work and I've had nothing but a headache

@peanuckle wrote:

If VeryMe is now finished why do we still have the button for it on the app? It might just attempt to load the offers and then resort to an error page but it still exists.

Hubby started getting texts of offers but I've never got any further than the page trying to load. I must admit I'm more than a little peeved that others have had money off and extra data before VeryMe didn't work and I've had nothing but a headache

And they're still posting about veryme rewards on their fb page. It's lies after lies from customer service.