Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

flagpole

Sadly not. I've tried it so many times, when i'm at home, when i'm not.

Screenshot_20181130-135525.jpg

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@flagpole Are you running the latest version of your phones software? It's also worth clearing your cache and cookies to see if this helps. 

flagpole

@Adam wrote:

@flagpole Are you running the latest version of your phones software? It's also worth clearing your cache and cookies to see if this helps. 

I am running the latest version of the app and the phone's software. It's not clear to me how deleting the browser cache and cookies would help with the app, but I have done it and it's still the same.

OnePlus 5T btw

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You'll need to reset you app @flagpole. You can do this by selecting the menu bars in the top right of the screen, Settings, App settings and then Reset the app. Once you re-log into the app you'll be able to access the VeryMe section. 

flagpole

@Mark wrote:

You'll need to reset you app @flagpole. You can do this by selecting the menu bars in the top right of the screen, Settings, App settings and then Reset the app. Once you re-log into the app you'll be able to access the VeryMe section. 

Nope. Did that (just now). Still the same.

Getting quite frustrated.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Yeah I can't access them too. :Sad_face:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw

I know its not much help to you guys but they are working for some customers (me being one) and I have just had a free 2G data added for 7 days.

I can't access the rewards either and nor can my husband, both long standing customers with contract phones. The help page that is linked at the bottom of the sorry page shown in the original post now says the scheme is being rolled out and to try in a few days. As long as it's sorted for the 12 Days of Christmas starting on the 13th fair enough but if it's not I'm not going to be a happy elf :Angry_Face:

I wouldn't hold out much hope.

You say you've been a longdtanding customer... I wonder if that could be the problem... I've been a customer for nearly 20 years...

jeffkinn

@flagpole wrote:

I wouldn't hold out much hope.

You say you've been a longdtanding customer... I wonder if that could be the problem... I've been a customer for nearly 20 years...

I've been a customer for longer than that and I have access to theVeryMe rewards.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png