Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Broadband modem/router return after contract

KButton
1: Seeker

Hello,

please can someone help me to RETURN THE ROUTER?! After disappointing internet speeds we recently cancelled our broadband service. Since then I have received an email about returning the router within 16 days or I will be charged £72. I have called customer services and had a live chat conversation to request a return bag. As yet I still HAVE NOT received any such bag. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED, neither do I want this router so I would like to know how I can actually get it back to you please?! It has already been 11 days since the initial email and I am getting concerned as I can not afford to pay £72. Please can someone advise me?

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@KButton Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your router back to us.

Have you checked in the the original box it came in, there should be a bag provided in there along with a label to send it back?

If not, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch so we can get one sent out for you.

Did you manage to get this resolved? 

I am havjng the same issue....

Vodafone can i have a returns label/bag please? 

So we can help you with this @RichardSandlan1, please get in touch with us by following the instructions in this private message.