Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Ultra Smart 6 - Notfications

stevewest43
1: Seeker

Couple of niggles with my Ultra Smart 6....

Does anyone know how I can set different notifications for different services? I would like to hear the phone ring but not get dinged every time an email comes in. Also keen to get a ringtone that sounds more like a phone but cannot see further options. Any advice appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Regarding ring tones you maybe able to locate one online from a trusted source and download it to your computer and then use the data cable to hook up your phone to the computer and move it across to the phone itself. 

Or look at online ringtone sites from your phone and make sure that the ringtone is compatible for your phone model and that your clear from the T&C that your not entering into a subscription on the site. Ie your making a one off purchase. 

Edit : The full user manual found Here may help with Notifications. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Regarding ring tones you maybe able to locate one online from a trusted source and download it to your computer and then use the data cable to hook up your phone to the computer and move it across to the phone itself. 

Or look at online ringtone sites from your phone and make sure that the ringtone is compatible for your phone model and that your clear from the T&C that your not entering into a subscription on the site. Ie your making a one off purchase. 

Edit : The full user manual found Here may help with Notifications. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.