Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wifi Hotspot

GCUK
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I am out the country for the next 3 months and am looking to buy a R207 wifi hotspot on 3G with 10GB on a 30 day contract. My question is, after the 30 days how much would it cost to top up with 10GB for another 30 days?

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @GCUK

If you are going for a 30 day SIM only contract, it will cost you £15.00 per month for a monthly limit of 10GB.

If you exceed the allowance, you will automatically be charged £6.50 for each additional 250mb.

If you are using the device abroad, you will be able to find details of roaming charges with extras which can be added to save you money on the links below.

Getting started with mobile data

Vodafone Support - Can I use My mobile WiFi device abroad

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

From http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-broadband-and-Internet/price-plans/dongle-package/vodafone-r2...

£5 - 250MB of 4G UK data (lasts up to 30 days)
£10 - 1GB of 4G UK data (lasts up to 30 days)
£15 - 2GB of 4G UK data (lasts up to 30 days)
£20 - 3GB of 4G UK data (lasts up to 30 days)
£25 - 6GB of 4G UK data (lasts up to 30 days)

Where are you travelling to as this is for UK Data.  

A similar thread http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Data-on-the-go/Best-option-when-travelling-abroad-for-6-months/td-p/2...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @GCUK

If you are going for a 30 day SIM only contract, it will cost you £15.00 per month for a monthly limit of 10GB.

If you exceed the allowance, you will automatically be charged £6.50 for each additional 250mb.

If you are using the device abroad, you will be able to find details of roaming charges with extras which can be added to save you money on the links below.

Getting started with mobile data

Vodafone Support - Can I use My mobile WiFi device abroad