Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus backorder of 3-4 weeks

shannyc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey all I've recently placed an order for the iPhone 7 Plus rose gold 32GB and I know that there is a 3-4 week backorder but the lady I spoke to said that realistically this could be shorter.

Just wondering if anyone has also placed an order for the 7 Plus recently and what kind of time frame it came in? Seeing a lot of issues with those who have pre-ordered so getting worried.

Thanks in advance

49 REPLIES 49

skfahmed406
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ordered my iphone 7 plus 128GB jet black on 10th september and have received several date changes and now showing end of november( if I am lucky!!)

WHY are we having a hide and seek game?

Why are we receiving fales information from customer services?

Why cant they be honest  to their loyal customers by providing factual information?

Raj747
6: Helper
6: Helper
It's quite hard to predict the stocks that Vodafone receive from apple. And more over there is no guarantee that stock comes every week. So it's just a waiting game really, which Vodafone it self is not in a position to do anything about.

Hello all

Our apologies for the delay. I can assure you that we are working hard alongside Apple to deliver everyone's orders as soon as possible. 

Louise

early september to late november to december!!.... Is this what you call ''as soon as possible" ?

so, whats the point of giving fales informmation like delivary dates etc?? 

Hi all

I completely understand your frustration at this delay, I can assure you that we are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as soon as possible. 

Louise

Misinformation, poor customer service and unrelieble delivery estimates from Vodafone!

My delivery dates have been pushed back!

Hi Louise,

Plz update us with delivary dates for iphone 7 plus jet black sets.

Have you got any delivary from Apple ?

BW.

Farid

The only reply you might get is the Tracker is the best update!!!!

c53204
4: Newbie

I wonder how many iPhone 7 + are being 'diverted' for Samsung Note 7 customers - who have had to return their phones and are willing to accept a 5.5" phone instead. I definitely know one who was offered one - same day.

Clive Sinclair

"We want to make your life easier and your experiences better. " (from Vodafone Facebook page)